Friday, 11 April 2014

Post of the day

Hi Lovelies,

Don't we all just end up getting so caught up in our own lives that we forget about other people? That is what I feel like at the moment. I have been so caught up in living the solo life, adjusting to driving myself everywhere and doing shopping alone, having to deal with spiders by myself too! It is almost mid-semester break at Uni so now is when things get a bit crazy assessment-wise. Then suddenly I find myself sitting down today and realizing that I have just forgotten about everything I use to do when Dean was here. How stupid is that?

I'm guessing I am not alone in this. I'll bet like me, you also can get so caught up in your own life that you forget the simple things. I went through and read your blogs today and I felt like I had missed a big chunk of all your lives! Then I felt stupid and guilty for being so selfish and only thinking about myself when really I should have been putting the same, if not more, energy into you lovelies.

So today I have decided to just do a huge link-a-thon to your life blogs so that none of you will miss out on eachothers lives.


And those are the peeps who write about their lives. 
Before I started Pea Soup, I was writing my own personal blog called After The Vows. I have put it to the side since December last year and now I am thinking about starting it back up again. Mainly because I am finding myself talking about my life in this blog, but maybe that is a good thing?

I hope your Friday is going well!

Hayleigh xx

1 comment :

  1. I'm pretty sure what you're doing is totally normal. Do whatever you need to do to pass the time until your DH returns.

    ReplyDelete