Sunday, 30 March 2014

Sunday Wrap Up

Good Evening Lovelies,

Today I get to announce the winner of the Blogger of the Month award. The winner will get their blog logo or picture in the sidebar for the entire month of April with it linked to their blog. Well, I guess you want to know who won then?
Natalie Roche from The Grand Optimist!

Natalie won with flying colours. Don't forget that this runs each month so you can try again at the end of April.

This week we also have one newbie to add to the ever growing list. Everyone, please say hello to:
 Gina Colvin from MUMbleNZ.

If you have your blog listed with us, please be kind and put the button on your blog. It means a lot to me to get this community out far and wide, plus the more blogs to read the better in my books. Also if you stumble across a kiwi blog, please let them know we exist!

Now onto actual blog stuff, today's theme is again food. I love food. And Natalie from NorthShore Days has a fantabulous recipe on her blog for Chocolate and Banana Muffins. Now, I know there has been a bit of a Banana shortage but this is a fab way to get rid of those Bananas going a bit brown in the fridge. And Kelly from Nappyneedz has blogged about comfort food. What is your comfort food? Nigella Lawson said her's was mashed potato which I think is a bit weird. I'm pretty happy with caramello chocolate or chocolate cake. Actually Milo is a great comfort drink!

I hope you are having a nice weekend and this coming week will be a great one.

Hayleigh xx

1 comment :