Sunday, 23 March 2014

Sunday Wrap Up

Golly gosh, are we at another Sunday already? Doesn't time seem to be flying at the moment?
 
Another question, is it too early for Easter crafts? I don't think so!
Today I am sharing a cool Easter craft from Keryn's Cards. This is a cute Easter egg holder which also doubles as perhaps a box or a gift tag. I know that I will be making them this Easter. 

Since it is also Sunday, we have to say hello to our newbies this week. We only have one, but one is better than none. So everyone please say hello to Kelly Sweeney from Nappyneedz!

This has been a short post :) Almost as short as me.

Hayleigh xx


1 comment :

  1. Thanks Hayleigh for featuring my post. I've had so much fun making these holders. I hope you managed to download the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete