Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Post of the Day - Wardrobe Wednesday

Well, this is a first for me! A fashion inspired post. I'm not one to usually blog about fashion but today I decided to treat myself to a new bra, discovered I have grown two whole cup sizes, and now I am loving fashion. 

One thing Sarah from Oh, The Things I Think and I have in common are dresses. One thing we don't have in common is that Marie Claire has yet to contact me regarding a photo shoot - Sarah you lucky devil! Looks like I need to do a bit of dress shopping on Etsy. Sadly in New Zealand, or rather in Dunedin, we lack in the dress department (apart from Forever New), and I'm not a fan of those sack-like, see-through dresses that Glassons seem to have.

Now, if you want a fashion blog you must head over to Kimba Likes cause that girl knows her fashion. The post I am featuring today is a great Autumn look-book, since we are well and truly putting away our short-shorts and tank tops, it is time to crack out the knitted jumpers and fitted blazers. 

Do you shop for clothing online? Let me know where so I can check it out!

Hayleigh xx

1 comment :

  1. Hey love,
    Thanks for featuring the post, it was pretty exciting!
    Haha I know what you mean about the Glassons dresses at the moment :P
    Etsy is my favorite, and you can never beat a good thrift shopping find!
    Modcloth is my other favorite for new dresses - check out the giveawway on my blog right now - $100 Modcloth voucher up for grabs!!

    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete