Saturday, 15 March 2014

Post Of The Day - Things that took my fancy

Did you make a chocolate cake in a mug yesterday? I did and it was scum-diddly-umptious. But now I am slightly concerned at just how easy it was because chocolate cake is now only 5 minutes away instead of 45 minutes. 

Today is going to be a post about things that took my fancy. I read all your posts almost daily and usually there is a wee recurring theme, which I must admit I love! But today there was a mismatch and so I chose three of your posts, which kinda have nothing to do with each other but I loved them individually.

Starting with Emma from The Earth Through a Lens. I am in love with her post entitled Time Stands Still because she has taken a photo and has written three different, small stories about it. I see down the bottom that it is part of a One Picture, Three Stories link-up. As a writer, I think this is a brilliant way to get your mind whirling and to see more than one side. Two very big thumbs up to you Emma.

Second is Angela from Tall, Short, Tiny and a Pickle for her Random Thoughts on a Thursday post. These always make me laugh because they are just that: random. And  I whole-heartily agree that Pikelets are little puffs on yum.

And finally for today we have a new blog called A Slice in the Life of Julie. Julie and her husband made an exterior blackboard for their kids over the weekend. It is such a cool idea! I am actually thinking about making one for myself cause it could keep me entertained for hours. 

And those are the things that took my fancy today. Come back tomorrow so I can introduce you all to the newbies and don't forget to add the button to your page. The more the merrier!

Hayleigh xx

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for featuring Emma and my one picture, three stories linkup! X Jane http://janeheinrichs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete