Saturday, 22 March 2014

Post Of The Day - Fortune Tellers

Do you guys remember Fortune Tellers from school? You know, those little paper pyramids with colours and numbers on them, you opened and closed them with your fingers and then read out the silly notes in the middle. Well if you have no idea what I am on about, then head over to Emma's The Earth through a Lens blog cause she has step-by-step instructions on how to make them.

When I got married a year or so ago, I was going to have them in my gift bags for the guests as a little game to get to know the Bride and Groom. But I kinda went DIY crazy and it would have been major overload.

Don't forget to tell your fans to stop by and vote for you to win the Blogger Of The Month!

Hayleigh xx

1 comment :

  1. Good things never go out of fashion. My boys have brought home fortune tellers, although I think they had a different name, and been almost deflated when they found out I made them at school too.

    ReplyDelete