Friday, 14 March 2014

Post Of The Day - Foodie Special

It's Friday! It's almost 10am and my tummy is rumbling cause I just don't feel like eating. Does that even make sense? I had a big fight with a plumbing company on the phone yesterday and it has left me with no appetite. 

So today's Posts Of The Day is going to be dedicated to food and all things food related. Don't you just love food? I told you guys a week or so ago I discovered the retail store at Cadbury World where everything is like half price. Dean and I went back there on Wednesday to buy so much more! The retail assistant thought we were from Australia though.

To start off, I bring you Lisa again because she gave that Chocolate Cake in a Mug recipe a whirl and damn it looks good. I have never tried it, have you? I think I might for dessert tonight if my appetite comes back.

Louise from The Baby View has gone down the healthy road today with this yummy Muesli Slice recipe. I wonder what would happen if we mixed it in with the chocolate cake in a mug?

And you should all know by now that I love a good craft project, so when I went to Laurens SAHM I Am blog and discovered she made personalized casserole dishes, I almost fell off my seat. You have got to check them out, they are such a wonder gift idea! Plus you could take it further and personalize glassware of any kind.

I hope you are eating yummy things today,

Hayleigh xx

6 comments :

  1. wow thanks again, I think you forgot to add the link to my recipe though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its there! Click on the words chocolate cake in a mug. The link goes grey after clicking on it once so it blends with the text lol

      Delete
  2. I think you need to get into some of chocolate to get your appetite back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive already told Dean im whipping it up for dessert tonight!

      Delete
  3. Trying to get through a massive crop of figs here at the moment. Fig & Palmer Ham with a balsamic vinegar, honey, oil dressing anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you got a recipe for that one? Damn it sounds good!

      Delete