Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Post Of The Day - Christchurch

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

I am sitting here watching the news and it is all about the floods in Christchurch. What a disaster. My heart goes out to those who are still waiting for their houses to be fixed and now they have to deal with this crap! I think I would be pulling my hair out if I was them.So I have decided today's theme is Christchurch.

If you head over to Natalie's blog The Grand Optimist, she has a funny image of a guy jet skiing on the flood waters - just crazy! And if you click over to Bec's blog Clouds of Colour, she has some beautiful photos taken from the Ellerslie Flower Show in Christchurch. It is always one of those shows I have wanted to go to but because it is in Christchurch, it is just a tiny bit too far away for me. 
And finally, if you visit Angela's blog Tall, Short, Tiny and a Pickle, she has an awesome travel post about Canterbury and North Otago which is my stomping ground. 

If you are a Kiwi Blogger, submit your blog to me so that I can feature you in the Post Of The Day!

One thing I have noticed over the month of running this blog is that themes tend to pop up on all your blogs through-out the week which I just love. So keep up the fantastic work Kiwi Bloggers :)

Hayleigh xx

No comments :

Post a Comment