Thursday, 6 February 2014

Thrilled

I am absolutely thrilled beyond belief that I have FIVE blogs already listed in the Directory - how amazing is that?! It makes me a wee bit speechless. The support I have from you girls has been amazing, and I can see in the stats where people are coming in from which brings a huge smile to my face. A big thank you to you all!

To keep the blogs flowing in, just put my button on your blog and if you do stumble across a Kiwi blog, please let them know about me! I had a wee giggle to myself earlier today, I was thinking "right, I need to let these Kiwi girls and gals know that this site exists" but then I thought "how am I suppose to find them? That is the whole reason for this community!"

And trust me, Google doesn't help at all.

So maybe you are a bit nosy about who I am? Well I am Hayleigh, I am 25 next weekend and I am a student of Linguistics and English at Otago University. I live in Dunedin with my husband Dean and two cats Griffin and Trixie. Griffin has hay fever at the moment and sneezes a lot which is really cute. I work part time as a merchandiser and I also have a wee craft hobby business as well as running this which is my pride and joy at the moment. 

Dean and I at Disneyland Paris 2013

So that is me, and now you know which friendly face is behind all these posts :)

A big thank you to you all for the support, please keep it up!

Hayleigh xx

No comments :

Post a Comment