Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Post of the day - WOW, you painted that?!

Hi Lovelies,

I am back, I hope you didn't miss me too much. I was away on holiday for three days to celebrate my birthday and the resort I was at decided to charge $10 for an internet connection and I was like 'nah, no way bro' hense the lack of posts.

But today I bring you a really awesome post from Bec Brown! She has painted this amazing piece of art work and I am wowed by her skills. Personally, I can't paint or draw to save myself. 

When I was 18, I had to do a life drawing class and my nude models looked like stick figures with dark patches here and there. I must admit that I do prefer the computer to do all my artwork for me.

But you must go and check out her creation, it is so amazing!

Hayleigh xx

1 comment :

  1. I agree WOW! You've got to love rubber stamps and patterned papers so we can still get our art fix.

    ReplyDelete