Friday, 21 February 2014

Post of the day - Part Three

Now it is time for part three!

This one goes to Natalie at The Grand Optimist and she also gets a virtual medal from me plus ten brownie points for putting herself, and her thoughts, out into the big wide world.

Natalie writes daily posts about fighting for happiness and reducing the stigma associated with mental illnesses. She openly puts herself on the line each day and revels her own personal struggles.

In this featured post, she got herself a tattoo which is one of the best I have ever seen! I give her another ten brownie points just for getting a tattoo because I am a wuss and can't handle the pain. I almost passed out getting my nose pierced.

Natalie is an amazing girl. I have been reading her blog for just under a year now and it is raw, honest and inspiring.
You MUST check it out.

Hayleigh xx

3 comments :

  1. Wow! Natalie is so brave. Her writing is so positive too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much Hayleigh, you are so lovely! I am planning a trip to Dunedin in the next few months and it would be cool to meet you :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Natalie that would be so cool! Yes we absolutely have to meet up when you are down!

      Delete