Friday, 21 February 2014

Post of the day - Part One

Morning Lovelies,

Today I will be doing a possible Four-part Post of the day. You guys have been writing up some really awesome stuff that deserves to be published on here for the world to see!

So first up for the Post of the day is Andera from Live Laugh Loving Life. She has got the coolest (no pun intended) way to keep her dog cool during these boiling hot summer days. Go and check out her post! She puts chicken stock in water along with a few dog toys and treats, she then freezes it for 24 hours then gives it to her dog to play with. I think it is a fantastic way to keep your animals entertained and cool.

When I was a wee girl, I use to put juice in a cup then freeze that over night. Once I did it with lemonade but it didn't work out right. Now I hear that people are getting all crafty and adding fruit to the mix which is a super good idea. 

I wonder if you can freeze cat biscuits into water? Would they turn out ok or go all soggy?

Come back during the day to see more posts!

Hayleigh xx

1 comment :

  1. I like the idea of the cat biscuits but it would take too much energy for my two elderly moggies to try to get into them.

    ReplyDelete