Friday, 14 February 2014

Post of the day from Oh, The Things I Think

Happy Valentines Day Lovelies!!

I hope you have all had a super great day. I spent a good part of the morning at University getting my papers approved for the year, I thought I would be super smart and get in there at 9:30am thinking that I'd be the only one. Turns out at least half of the students thought the same thing!

Today's post is from Sarah who owns Oh, The Things I Think and her blog post about Waiaraka in Whakatane really touched me. On Sunday it is my birthday so Dean and I are heading away to Wanaka for two days. I am so in love with Wanaka and it seems to be the go-to place for us in the South Island. So lately I had been thinking about what the go-to place in the North Island is; hense why I enjoyed Sarah's post so much.

I also loved the photos and the legend that goes with them, it was really impressive. I love it when people take the time to give background info on images and know the in's and out's of a place.

So go and check out Sarah's post and actually let me know what the go-to place is in the North Island for holidays!

Hayleigh xx


2 comments :

  1. I love Wanaka too- have only been there once actually but I would love to go back there soon. I have had a blast in Rotorua and New Plymouth in the North Island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my post babe! Whakatane is definitely one of my favorite places in the world!

    ReplyDelete