Monday, 10 February 2014

Post of the day - DIY Special

Morning Lovelies,

I am all about the DIY craft goodness of making anything and everything. So I was overjoyed, when searching for today's Post of the day, that I stumbled onto Bec Brown's Clouds Of Colour blog to find she has a DIY tutorial on floral wall lettering.

With Valentines Day just a few days away, this is the perfect tutorial for romanticizing up your home and giving it a splash of colour. You could use any letters or words, any flowers and any colours you like - that is what I love about this DIY!

Just looking at my lounge now I can see that it could do with a splash of colour and creativity, I think a trip to Spotlight is in order. 

Thank you to Bec for this gorgeous tutorial, if you have any DIY tutorials on your blog, please post them in the comments so we can all get our craft on.

Hayleigh xx

No comments :

Post a Comment