Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Post Of The Day - 5th February

Well hello Lovelies,

Today's post is about food! And since most of us have tomorrow off work, it would be a great time to do a spot of baking. Today Dean (my Husband) made a Banana Cake and I think tomorrow I might whip up a batch of Chocolate Chippie Cookies.

But today's post is a little different which is why I am featuring. This one comes from Angela who lives in the same city as me! This is why the community is such a good idea, I spent so long looking for fellow Kiwi bloggers and low and behold, there is one in my own city.

Angela has blogged about lunchbox ideas and includes a recipe for Carrot and Zucchini Muffins - two ingredients I honestly never thought to put together. They look pretty good as well and I am sure taste amazing! You can find her post HERE.

So, what are you going to bake tomorrow?

Hayleigh xx

No comments :

Post a Comment