Monday, 3 February 2014

Pea Soup Community Info

Hi Lovelies,

I thought I would write a wee post on how this whole community works :)

For Blog Readers:
Come back here each day and see what that Post Of The Day is. This is a great way to find new blogs from around New Zealand! Leave comments on the posts so that you can chat away to other readers and bloggers too. The comments section is another super way to find other blogs, bloggers tend to leave their blog links when they comments.

For Bloggers:
Firstly you'll have to submit your blog to me so I know you exist and that way I can feature your blog posts as the Post Of The Day or as the Blog Of The Month. When you submit your blog, you will be asked if you want to join the private forum and if you select yes, I shall add you. You will get an email inviting you to contribute to the Pea Soup Bloggers Forum.
I can't add you to the forum unless you submit your blog, that way I know you are actually a blogger and not some robot from Mexico. Bonus points for adding my button to your own blog too!

It is all actually very easy, and if you do have any problems or questions please just email me at: contact.peasoup@gmail.com

I look forward to chatting to you all!

Hayleigh xx

No comments :

Post a Comment