Sunday, 2 February 2014

Oooooh Day One!

Today is day one of this site being up and running, and it is pretty exciting. Emma was kind enough to allow me to write a guest post on her blog about it! I hope lots of people will join, I'm sure there are tonnes of us Kiwi bloggers out there, all wandering around the internet aimlessly, desperately searching for a human connection from someone who understands the importance of Fish 'n Chip nights.

I am going to get around to sorting out social media sites. I'll even get us our own cute hashtag to use on Twitter, then we can all be the cool kids with blog talk and people will be wondering what cool things we are talking about.

I would do a post of the day, but since I actually only have one person with their blog listed with me (and the post on that blog was my guest post) I am officially voting this post to be the Post Of The Day!

Don't be shy, I made this site so we can all be friends. All I have ever wanted to create was a huge community of friends. Kinda like the Trademe Message Boards, those are so cliquey.

Take care and enjoy the sunshine. Oh and remember to wear sunblock! 

Hayleigh xx

4 comments :

  1. What a lovely idea! I will forward this on to some Kiwi bloggers I know!
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Sarah, i've got my fingers and toes crossed that this all works out :)

      Delete
    2. I think it will be great, remember these things take time sometimes, especially since we are such a small group down in our corner of the world, but it is so exciting that there is a new and updated forum for us to get together on!

      Delete
    3. I think so too! I have just added you on to the forum. You will get an email saying that you have been invited to contribute to the Pea Soup Bloggers Forum :)

      Delete