Saturday, 1 February 2014

Welcome!

Hi Lovelies,

Welcome to Pea Soup - A New Zealand Blogging Community.

It was decided via email with a fellow blogger that New Zealand was severely lacking in terms of a community where we could all meet and chat. Thus Pea Soup came about.

Pea Soup is a nickname my husband gave me after he laughed at my attempt at beat-boxing which sounded like I was saying "pea soup pea soup". I thought it sounded like a fantastic name for this community because we can make it warm and yummy - just like soup!

On this site I will be featuring bloggers and their sites. There will be daily "posts of the day" as well as a chance to get to know me (just incase you get a wee bit nosy).

Hopefully here you will be able to connect with your favorite blogs and bloggers, find new blogs to love and meet new people.

There is also the very important forum for the bloggers to join (if that is you, submit your blog to me!) where you can meet fellow Kiwi bloggers and have a chit chat. If you are a blogger, grab my button over on the side there to let others know about this fantastic new community!

I look forward to meeting you all and I hope to see you around,

Hayleigh xx




No comments :

Post a Comment